Radical Night Repair is a high-potency retinol treatment. If you have not been using retinol, begin use gradually.
- Following cleansing, apply to clean, dry skin twice a week
- Increase frequency to alternate days
- Then, increase use to every day as tolerated
Redness, flakiness, dryness, burning, or stinging are all normal, anticipated reactions when starting retinol. With regular product use, skin will acclimate, revealing a smoother, more even-toned and youthful-looking complexion. Pair your retinol with a ZO® functional hydrator to minimize anticipated reactions. Consult a physician for customized retinol protocol. Like prescription retinoic acid, retinol will make your skin more sensitive to the sun. Wear SPF 30 or higher daily.
Have questions on the recommended order to apply your ZO® products? Contact your local physician or use our live chat to speak to a ZO® Skincare Specialist for more information.
- High potency microencapsulated retinol
Helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Vitamins C, E and A, edelweiss and marubium vulgare plant stem cells
Provides antioxidant protection
- Zanthoxylum bungeanum (sichuan pepper) fruit extract, sunflower seed oil and rosemary leaf extract
Minimizes the appearance of redness to restore a more youthful skin tone
- Glycerin and plukenetia volubilis seed oil
Hydrates and restores the skin barrier with essential lipids